At the beginning of May 2022, Missouri Attorney General (AG) Eric Schmitt’s office filed a lawsuit against the Biden cartel for working with and ordering censorship of free speech in America. Thou shalt not speak the truth against the Biden cartel. It has been the death knell of many conservative sites. It has been done under the guise of misinformation, but much of it was very much true. Two examples are Hunter Biden’s laptop and cheating in the 2020 election.
Last week, Schmitt filed a motion with the court to end the censorship immediately. The lawsuit was a cooperative effort by Missouri and Louisiana. The suit was filed with the United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana. In the suit, Missouri Attorney General Schmitt stressed how the Biden cartel would both work with and order the censorship against those who would choose to speak truth to power.
The Biden cartel had in essence created a governmentally created social media censorship program. The cartel, along with big tech would censor studies of COVID-19 that were not approved by the cartel and Dr Faucistein, the Hunter Biden laptop, and problems found in the 2020 election such as massive ballot harvesting.
The censorship was enforced through:
- sudden account termination;
- account suspension;
- imposing warnings or “strikes” against accounts to chill future speech;
- demonetizing content;
- adjusting algorithms to suppress or de-emphasize speakers or messages;
- promoting or demoting content;
- placing warning labels on content (“This Article’s Claims are False”);
- suppressing content in OTHER users’ feeds;
- promoting negative comments on disfavored content; and
- requiring additional click-throughs to access content, among others.
Many sites were shuttered because they could not make enough money to continue to operate because of the censorship.